AC-Healthcare is actively looking for full and part-time Registered Nurses / RN's for various healthcare facilities. We have several opportunities in Tampa / Wesley Chapel / Lutz and surrounding areas. AC-Healthcare has many positions that would allow you to start working as soon as we get your completed application back!
When you join our team, you're joining a close family of dedicated nurses. Whether you are looking for one shift a week, looking to be placed into a facility on a permanent placement, travel contracts,or anything in between, we can help!
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will use your nursing RN skills to assess, treat, and rehabilitate clients. You will also be responsible
for supervising and motivating staff.
The Registered Nurse / RN will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties as well:
· Provides physical and personal care to the patient
· Provides one on one Nursing Care for patients
· Assuring that the psycho-social needs and the safety and physical comfort of the
client are identified and met
· Assisting with the rehabilitation of clients according to the care plan
· Observing and recording all pertinent information and reporting to the appropriate
· Teaching clients, family members, and auxiliary nursing personnel proper health
· Evaluating client care outcomes
· Respects and values the privacy of our patients
· Provides general comfort and personal care for our patients and their family
· Assists the primary caregiver in a professional, courteous and supportive manner
· Promote professional integrity, team work and participates in the interdisciplinary
· Provides continuous care coverage as needed
AC-Healthcare offers top competitive pay rates, as well as many other added benefits.
· Weekly direct deposit
· 24 hour support 365 days a year
· Referral bonuses
AC-Healthcare has over 25 years of experience in the Health Care field, and we place staff in numerous prestigious facilities around the state of Florida
Registered Nurse / RN
· Current unrestricted RN Registered Nurse license
· 1 year of nursing RN experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
· Eligibility to work in the United States
· Current or recent experience in your area of nursing
We must have the following information in order to be compliant and send you on assignment:
· Valid Drivers License
· Social Security Card
· Nursing License or certification
· CPR certification- American Heart Association ONLY
· Health Statement (Must be within the last year and must state that temp is free from communicable diseases)
· TB test (must be within the last year)
· Proof of auto insurance
· IV cert (preferred)
· Updated continuous training certifications:
o Domestic Violence
o Blood bourn pathogens/HIV-AIDS
o Prevention of Medical Errors
· Detailed resume stating ONE year experience in Corrections
· Voided check for Direct Deposit
We would like to Thank You for your interest in becoming
Part of our team here at AC-Healthcare.
We look forward to hearing from you!